FREE SHIPPING! Rock/Creek customers receive FREE 2-day shipping on orders over $49, to the 48 states of the Continental U.S. This offer excludes oversized or exceptionally heavy items. Same day shipping applies in the following circumstances:
- Order must be placed by noon EST. Orders placed after noon EST will ship the following business day.
- The order is placed on a business day. Orders placed on the weekend will ship the following business day.
- All items on the order are in-stock. Out of stock items on orders will be cancelled.
- Your order is not considered an exception. Exceptions
- Your order value is over $49. Orders under $49 will require shipping payment.
- Your order is paid in full at the time you place it.
- You are not a drop-shipper.
- Your order does not require any modification which can delay shipping.
- Your contact information (email, billing phone number, and billing address) is correct.
- PO Box and APO addresses do not qualify for expedited shipping.
SHIPPING RATES & TIMELINES
|Lower 48 States:
||Days in Transit:*
|FREE Economy (orders over $49)
||3-10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
||3 Business Days
||2 Business Days
||1 Business Day
|AK, HI, U.S. Territories:
||Days in Transit:*
|USPS Priority Mail
||2-6 Business Days
|USPS Express Mail
||1-2 Business Days
* Shipping carriers do not count the pick-up date as a “day in transit.”
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Can you ship my order on the day that I place it?
- Orders are typically processed and shipped the same business day if ordered before 10am, otherwise the next business day.
- If I place my order on a Friday, when will it ship?
- Typically, orders placed on Friday before 10am will ship out the same day, after that time, all order will ship out the following Monday. Unfortunately, shipping carriers do not pick up packages on the weekend or most holidays.
- From where will my order ship?
- Our products ship from our warehouse and stores located across TN.
- Will I receive tracking information for my order?
- Most orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail (1-3 day delivery) or UPS Ground. You will receive order tracking information via email.
- Where do I find shipping charges for oversized or heavy items?
- The shipping charge for ground delivery of oversized and heavy items within the lower 48 states is specified on the checkout page. With these items, please allow one additional day for order processing.
- Do you ship to P.O. Boxes and APOs?
- Yes, we do. P.O. Box and APO orders are delivered via USPS Priority Mail and do not qualify for expedited shipping.
- What method will you use to ship my order?
- We use a shipping program that compares rates from different companies and picks the best method — this helps us give you better deals on the gear and clothing that you love! The carrier utilized may be USPS Priority Mail or UPS. If you have a concern about which carrier your package will ship with, please call customer service before placing your order.
- Can my package be delivered on a weekend or holiday?
- This varies by shipping carrier (see above). UPS does not deliver on Saturdays, but FedEx and USPS do.
KAYAK & CANOE SHIPPING
At Rock Creek we do our very best to keep kayak shipping charges to a minimum. In fact, we negotiate the lowest possible shipping cost for you based on our volume. And unlike other online stores, we don’t charge any hidden wrapping fees.
- No Sales Tax Outside TN
- No Hidden “Wrapping Fees”
- 10% Off Paddling Accessories When You Buy a Boat
- Save $50 on Delivery when you ship to a business address
The shipping charge for residential ground delivery within the lower 48 states is noted on each boat’s product page. Please contact customer service at 1-888-707-6708 for an exact quote on shipping. Also, if you have your boat shipped to a business address we’ll knock $50 off the shipping price!
Boats are securely packaged and shipped within 1-2 business days. The average time in transit is 2-7 business days depending on location. Expedited shipping is not available for kayaks or one-piece paddles.
We have over 25 years of paddling experience, so if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to email us or call one of our boating experts at 1-888-707-6708. We’re always happy to help.